Our expert team of typesetters can transform your raw manuscript into a consistent, structured print-ready format. We understand the importance of crisp and clean layouts for conveying a message appropriately to readers.
DiTech have a team of experienced compositors who work with the latest pagination software to organize your document with a consistent style and formatting. They can fulfill all typesetting requirements right from 1-color to 4-color at a fast turnaround time. DiTech offers typesetting services for Books & Journals.
DiTech currently serves both STM and Non-STM publishers for their typesetting requirements. Our prepress team uses the most updated versions of QuarkXPress and Adobe InDesign for page layout services. Image processing, illustration re-drawing, and cover designing are usually done in Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw. We have successfully executed indexing projects for prominent publishers all across the globe. DiTech follows a systematic approach for delivering indexing services so that every relevant word in the subject is clearly is present in the index created.
DiTech offers typesetting services for following categories:
- STM (Scientific, Technical, Medical) books
- Academic Books
- Legal books
- K12 books
- Travel guides
Manuscript typesetting process:
- Setting up the page size and margins
- Standardizing text for font type, size and layout
- Creating headings for chapters and ensuring every chapter begin on a new page
- Inserting illustrations and images
- Designing tables of content and indexes
- Proofreading the document to assure accuracy before printing